Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hey Interwebs! It's My Un-Fake Birthday! And Maybe a Little Less Blasphemy...

So I am 24. Officially (As of roughly 9:35pm today).

I do feel a little more grown up, before you ask. I think that is solely a result of having received high quality pots and pans for my birthday and having been excited about it. No real growth there, or maybe it is more genuine growth than those "life changing moments" you hear about.

I'll leave it up to the philosophers.

Besides you come here for bad jokes and to listen to me call Princess Peach a bitch*.

All in all it has been a relaxing two days and I finished 2 and a half books, which is nothing to sneeze at. Nothing much else to say in a paragraph so here are some random thoughts presented in point form:

-It's just isn't Christmas without Scotch, beer, Bailey's, Rum, Wine, and Port. ~EDIT~ And also Mead...delicious delicious Mead... ~EDIT~

-I'm not an alcoholic. Shut Up!

-Snow continues to be awesome and also Vancouver Drivers continue to be hilarious in it.

-My English Grandpa on Irish women: "I thought Mum (my granny) was just Mum, but then I went to Ireland and they were all like that"

-Sleeping on an air mattress in the living takes a bit of the mystique out of the Christmas season.

-Rearranging the Nativity Scene so the Three Wise Men are stealing Baby Jesus and have replaced him with a lamb continues to be hilarious.

-Does getting a slight thrill out of reading The God Delusion in front of my Irish Granny make me a bad person?

And that is all,

Merry Christmas Everybody!

_________________________________________________________________

*Which she is.

No comments: