Sunday, December 18, 2005

Moustache Month Photojournal: Week 4 and Moustaches Galore!

WEEK 4: The Brotherhood of Evil Facial Hair Wow! Don't I look happy. No? that is because I am not. At this point I have seriously begun to hate my facial hair, but it was almost over so I was willing to tough it out. You may notice that the hair on one side of my face is thicker than the other. How lame is that...about as lame as the fact that this is 28 odd days of growth. I also found that the burns increased exponentially in this last week. I think it is because before Moustache Month I was nigh-unburnable at VFS and was constantly making burns on others, but with my face hair I was self-confidence-ly challenged and made less burns. People must have felt that their time to burn me was running out. It may also have had something to do with me looking like a greasy 15 year old.
I also apparently look like Garden State's Peter Saarsgard if I squint, half smile, wear a hat, and you are looking at me from a high angle.
The trend that is arising in these pictures is an overall displeasure at having facial hair and having pictures taken creating a record of the nasty facial hair. Steve and I had many a talk about how much better life would be if we got rid of the hair. Everything we discussed was proven true.
Dave hated it because he was unable to groom...but fuck him...at least he didn't look like a rapist. Stupid Dave...always coming out on top...
There is Casey with his week 1 facial hair (it seriously didn't grow any more since the first week). He is displeased as well. The general consensus was that it made him look more Cuban. discuss.
Kevin Smi...er...Mr. Fudge returns with more facial hair than two thirds of Snakes On A Plane combined. It still was not he favored facial hair arrangment and thus he too is unhappy.
Tim is 38. Tim wanted to have a beard on moustache day. Tim shaved because I said so. Tim is creepy.
Wes had a beard since like 3 days into Moustache Month. Did I mention I hate Wes.
Caset doing his best latino gang member impression. Not surprisingly it was convincing. Surprising things about Casey: He a) owns over 40 pairs of shoes b) wanted to join the Marines c) loves DDR and d) many many more things. Casey is weird, but he makes a badass gang member.
Here is me expertly demonstrating what every white guy ever looks like when he tries to be a "gangsta" of any sort. If any of you are looking at this and are thinking "bitch please! I don't look like that! You a foo for sho though!" then you are an idiot.

WEEK 4: Last Day Of Facial Hair Dang! Look how happy Steve, Casey, and I are to be able to shave that evening. Well...shave everything but the moustache anyways. Regardless it was the first major step towards cleanshaven-ness again and we were happy.
Here are all the major players of Moustache Month minus Chris, who tends to disappear unannounced, at the end of our last class of the final day of being moustachioed. Look at those smiles. Hope has been restored in the form of being allowed to shave.
And Lo I Did Shave! And It Was GOOD! and I took a picture of my hair on the razor. Can I get an eee-eew-www

WEEK 4: Moustache Day is HERE! Casey and I were Miami gangsters. I was significantly less badass than Casey, who looked like a cast member from Scarface and even more Cuban than before.
Steve kind of looked like he should be the old guy running a record store. He still has the soul patch but recognizes that he should shave it off because it lame. Or at least he says he does. I think he secretly covets the soul patch. Alternate looks like options are french beatnik poets, but although he can speak French he has no beret. A shame really. Steve shaved at midnight of this day and sent the unholey moustache back to hell, I did likewise.
I could say "Fuck Dave" again, but his supertrooper appearance makes me feel as though my embarassment by comparison was all worth it. The guy on the right is Phil. He joined in about a week and a half before the end of Moustache Month and destroyed me in the non-competition.
This is quite possibly the most badass photogramaphone of Mr. W. B. Fudge in existance. Hans voted him worst moustache but I disagree, it is quite obviously badass. Hired Gunman Badass!
Magnum P.I. made an appearance in the form of Wes. Sort of not pictured is his massive chest hair. Wes too redeemed himself for being totally wicknar in his facial hair use on this day. I don't hate Wes. Wes is too cool for school.
In the end the rumblings of Chris not shaving were untrue. He looks like a science teacher...poor Chris...give him his loud sweater and send him on his way.

And FINALLY, WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...

Up close and personal with my ronnie (that's british/irish slang for shitty moustache that is barely even there). It would probably look more substancial if my hair was darker but that isn't saying much. I look like 2 parts my dad, 3 parts wannabe rocker from every 70s movie ever, and 1 part 15 year old nerd. I sent the moustache back to the vile depths (of my drainage system) from whence it came at precisely 2 minutes after midnight. I pulled "I live here" rank to cut in line to the bathroom and then I hooked Mr. Fudge up with a cut in the line 'cause that is how I roll...bitches!

1 comment:

Cody Sharpe said...

Cowards die many times in their lives, but the valient taste of death but once. Good effort Stu. *sniff* I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!