Friday, September 23, 2005

2 Year of Waiting...for this?

Hello,

I am a popular primetime soap opera featuring 25 year olds playing characters who are ten years younger and impossibly well off. I show these characters kissing and groping all the time in public places like a pair of rabbits in heat. Of course, while I never directly state it they have not had sex yet because it must be a gigantic event when they do despite the actual scene being nothing more than an allusion to them about to take their clothes off followed by a morning after scene. All without any real emotional buildup or impact.

Sincerely,

The OC

-Seriously what is it with TV shows that have teenagers remain abstinant for years. I sort of just assumed that Ryan and Marissa were doing it. Now all of a sudden the wait is over? Plus the OC just sucks it up lately. I am very dissapointed. I'm off to watch some HBO. Rome and Entourage will make things all better now.

No comments: