Monday, March 16, 2009

A Modest Proposal


I think I should watch some terrible movies, and I don't mean movies that we pretend to like ironically but really just like for real reals (not for play play), I mean movies that are so god-awfully terrible that you have to fight to sit through them. I think I should do this and then write about it.

Do you agree internets?

I might bring friends. Misery does love company and we all know (thanks to Mystery Science Theatre 3000) that making fun of movies as a group makes them far more tolerable.

Should I do it internets? I require only the approval of one of my four readers (cue: shameless grab for comments). I will also take suggestions.

It will be like a social experiment on staying sane.

Let me know.

1 comment:

Devin said...

I totally think you should. Also I suggest a journal of your thoughts throughout the movie.

I will also embark on this journey with you if you'd like. Gotta have someone to make sure you don't choke on your own vomit.