Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Some Arts VII: Return of the Bride of the Arts

So it seems with my last post I broke my rule of not posting whiny emo crap on my blogspot. With that safely relegated back to livejournal where it belongs I can now go on with doing what this blog was intended to do: posting my crappy art and making self-depreciating jokes.


Without further ado here is the 18th page of issue 6 of The Masked Avenger and issue that has taken only a little under two years to not quite complete.


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Cody Sharpe said...

Three updates on two different blogs, sir! Imagine what's going to happen when classes are over completly!

Cody Sharpe said...

Another update Stu!

I'M UNLEASHING THE FURY!!!

Cody Sharpe said...

HOW 'BOUT 'NOTHER UPDATE GOOD BUDDY?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?/1/1/1/1//1/1//1/1