Saturday, December 16, 2006

I Update Because I Can, Not Because I Want To

I am Bored. For those keeping score that is bored with a capital "B". So bored that I am using sayings that my parents use in day to day conversation and I told myself I would never say. Only I didn't ever actually promise myself but writing out both of these explainations has helped to alleviate my boredom for at least a minute or so. But enough rambling, at least for now there is important news to deliver to the masses. Or at least Cody. Here it is:

I have updated!

Nothing of substance mind you but that is only because I am contractually obligated to not talk about my job. At least not somewhere that the lawyers can see me. ANYWAYS, I really really really want this on a shirt:


I call it Elitist Appliances. So If any of you are feeling particularly charitable (I am unemployed again if that makes you feel more inclined to buy me things) then you can buy this for me. Also I don't care if you don't get it because Amanda understands so I know I'm not crazy. Or we both are. Either way I've managed to avoid boredom for 7 minutes while I made this post.

AHAHAHHAHA.*

*I am going stir crazy

Goodbye

2 comments:

Cody Sharpe said...

This update is as thin and substanceless as the soup in a nursing home. ANONYMUS DEMANDS MORE.

Stu Popp said...

you just don't understand my art.