Thursday, September 14, 2006

Bam! I'm Back On The Internets!

AND I BRING WITH ME SOME ARTS!

These are some fake travel stickers that adorned a piece of set dressing that I am actually pretty sure you can't even see in focus in any of the shots in a short film called Curious Feast. The movie is about a grad student who is writing a dissertation about suburban cannibals and these were for his Zany Professors office.

Anyone who is offended by this one is a jackass. There are tribes in Kenya, deal with it!

...and there are drugs in Columbia. I know because I watched Scarface once.
And monkeys really are the only selling feature of the Congo. They probably have tribes too but google doesn't have any pictures of them readily available so I went with monkeys (I know the gorilla is an ape but "monkeys" is a funnier word, so again I will have to ask you all to DEAL WITH IT!).

No comments: