Saturday, February 04, 2006

Stupid Things I Will Be Doing In The Near Future

First there was the formation of Snakes On A Plane, then there was Moustache Month. Continuing in the tradition of these momentous events here are a few stupid things I, along with several others, plan on doing in the new future:

1) Song Day - participants in this day are only allowed to speak in song. I believe this might actually be this coming monday. It probably won't be too much different then me singing "It's Not Unusual" by Tom Jones all the time.

2) Mohawk Month - at least 3 to 4 of us (VFS kids) are going to shave our heads into mowhawks sometime in the next month. Mayhem shall ensue. I'm going for the Heroine Bob look and pushing for Gamblor to do the horns.

3) Bad Pick-Up Line Night - Hansworth, Steve, and I have decided that going to a random club and trying just about every cheesy and horrible pick-up technique/line is necessary. This will likely involve no real intention to meet girls and a hat from which we will draw bad pick-up lines. I also expect to get slapped at least . If I don't then I am not trying hard enough.

4) The Competition - ever see Seinfeld? Yeah. That competition. I think it starts in a week. I should probably get prepared.

5) Who knows, but it will probably be stupid and involve me being harmed physically in some way.

No comments: