Friday, October 21, 2005

Some Arts III: Son of the Arts

I've been doing some drawing lately in my free time, which has been surprisingly sparse. This has resulted in drawings which are high in quality but low in quantity. Some of you anonymous internet critics out there may be shouting to the high heavens about how you disagree with my quality content (or not because I doubt you read this) but I could care less about whether or not you think I "suxx0rz", in fact this entire sentence was entirely so that I would have a larger pre-drawing paragraph. Now on to the art:

I experimented with a new method of doing the speech bubbles and I like the results (though in the future using a ruler to help with lines will be a good idea, I think). Astute people might notice a cameo from the Punk Ninja (All for you Devin, all for you) and the Snakes On A Plane I am so obsessed with. You may also notice the change in font. I found the new font over at a real comic artist's page.Hey, Look it's Jacqui! Or at least it is Screech, the tone-aly challenged supervillain, who is based on Jacqui. The rest of the SFU girls supervillain characters can be seen in similar drawings over at The Masked Avenger-verse (linked on the side).

1 comment:

Devin said...

a recent survey amoung cool people has resulted in the following conclusion. THE PUNK NINJA ROCKS!!!!!